The Acanto leaf has always been a source of artistic inspiration: from the depictions on the Corinthian capitals to the ancient ornaments on masters’ garments. In the Acanto collection, this plant’s leaves are woven with mastery together with flowers that soften its appearance.
The motif’s harmony is embellished by the 500 t.c. yarn-dyed jacquard that makes this collection perfect for those who love to have character in their home. Duvet covers, flat sheets, pillowcases, bottom sheets (with or without elastic), quilted coverlets and any other item can be produced in any size. Acanto can be finished with simple hem or with hemstitch.
- 500 Thread Count
- Yarn-dyed jacquard
- Made in Italy
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Always pre-wash new bed linens before using. This first wash is important for setting the threads, preserving the fabric's beauty and prolonging its life. Be sure to fully unfold and use minimal liquid detergent.
- Your Signoria luxury linens will soften naturally with frequent use. A mild detergent that is appropriate for luxury linen is recommended. Detergents with bluing agents or whiteners are not recommended. Use a delicate spin cycle.
- Linens washed in hot water or dried at hot temperatures will shrink excessively. Luke warm or cold wash and low heat dry or line-dry are the usual recommended settings. Our linens are sized to allow for 3%-4% shrinkage in length & width.
- Tumble dry low heat or delicate cycle; remove while still damp for less wrinkling
Regular price $170.00