Handmade in the heart of Portugal, Abyss & Habidecor's Gloria towels are designed to resemble delicate flowers in a beautiful garden during spring.
Abyss & Habidecor's Gloria towels are made from the finest Giza Egyptian Long Staple Cotton. Giza Egyptian Long Staple Cotton is much finer, more absorbent and much longer lasting than other cottons.
- Custom Sizes Available: Contact us for details
- 100% Giza Egyptian Cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Wash & Dry at medium temperatures.
- Drying hot will greatly reduce the life of the towel.
- Do not over dry. Laundering is what wears out any towel, so if you use care when washing, it will add years to the life of your Abyss towels.
- Do NOT bleach or use any detergent containing bleach. Beware of facial creams or ointments. These can bleach out colour. Avoid softeners - they glue the fibers.
- If pulls or snags should occur, simply snip them off. This will not affect the towel.
- Always wash towels by themselves. Do not launder with jeans, bras, or any other items that may snag. Wash whites and colours separately.
Abyss Gloria Towels
Regular price $68.00