Handmade in the heart of Portugal, Abyss & Habidecor's Paros rugs are designed to resemble marble with shimmers of gold.
Abyss & Habidecor's Paros rugs are made from the finest materials such as Giza Long Staple Cotton. Giza Long Staple Cotton is much finer, more absorbent and much longer lasting than other cottons. Acrylic offers strength to certain design type, Lurex adds shimmer and linen is famous for its texture and absorbency.
- 90% Giza Egyptian Cotton, 5% Acryl, 5% Lurex
- Made in Portugal
- Machine wash & dry at medium temperatures.
- Do NOT dry hot. Do NOT over dry.
- Even better is to hang to dry, which will extend the life and softness of the rug.
- Do NOT bleach or use any detergent containing bleach.
- Always wash your rug by itself.
Abyss Paros Rug
Regular price $698.00